Synoquin Tasty for medium dogs .Box of 120
Synoquin for Medium Breed Dogs is a nutritional supplement for supporting joint function. It promotes and maintains the production of healthy joint fluid and cartilage and reduces inflammation with a unique formulation containing glucosamine hydrochloride, N-acetyl D-glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate.
Synoquin reduces stiffness and helps repair damage sustained through injury, overuse or age-related change, keeping your dog mobile and flexible. Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards, it can be used in conjunction with prescription medicines or as an alternative remedy depending on severity of symptoms and veterinary advice.
- Joint support and mobility maintenance in medium breed dogs 10-25kg
- General stiffness and reduced ability to climb, jump especially in older and working dogs or following injury
- To manage conditions such as arthritis in conjunction with prescription medicines and veterinary adviceDosageIf your dog is suffering severe problems, the initial recommended period of treatment is 6 weeks:-
- Dogs 10-25kg – 3 capsules daily (2 morning, 1 evening)In less severe cases (eg basic stiffness), or as a maintenance dose once improvement is obtained:-
- Dogs 10-25kg – 1 capsule per dayAdditional information
- Tablets can be given to your dog directly as a tasty treat, or broken up and mixed with food
- Synoquin is also available in sprinkle capsulesIngredientsEach tablet contains: Glucosamine HCL (99% pure) 360mg, Chondrotin Sulphate (95% pure) 235mg, N Acetyl Glucosamine 99% pure 35mg, Ascorbic acid 35mg, Zinc sulphate 20mg
- Additional Information
Ingredients No Product Agree No Manufacturer No Product Gift No