Hills Dog Adult Sensitive Stomach and Skin 12kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin dog food provides a delicious food created for pets with sensitive skin,sensitive stomachs, or both
- Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to improve skin and coat
- 100% Complete & easy-to-digest nutrition for everyday feeding
- Vitamin E and other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
- Natural ingredients with , no artificial colors or flavors Prebiotic fibre to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome.
Adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age with dry, flaky, itchy and sensitive skin and or sensitive stomachs
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Hill's™ Science Diet™Puppy Healthy Development Original or Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Glossy coat||Vitamin E||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients promotes healthy skin & a glossy coat; 30 day guarantee or your money back.|
|Healthy Skin||Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids||Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids nourish the skin by replenishing natural oils.|
|Complete nutrition||High-quality protein||Contains high-quality protein for 100% complete, easy-to-digest nutrition for everyday feeding.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas..