Hills Puppy Large Breed 12kg
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Puppy Large Breed
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Large Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored for growing large breed puppies.
- Supports controlled bone & joint growth
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
Large breed puppies (over 25 kgs when adult) up to 1 year old.
Not Recommended For:
Adult or mature adult dogs. Pregnant or nursing dogs because of a lower energy density and lower calcium content (compared to Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development). During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet™ Puppy Small Bites
|Benefit||Source||How It Works|
|Controlled bone growth||Calcium||Optimal levels of calcium for controlled bone growth; natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin for strong muscles and joints|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High-quality ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Daily Feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For pregnant or nursing large breed dogs feed Science Diet Puppy Healthy Development.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 9 months||Growth 10 to 12 months|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (55 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 cup (110 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 cups (160 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 3/4 cups (190 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3 cups (325 g)||2 1/2 cups (270 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||5 cups (540 g)||4 cups (430 g)||3 1/4 cups (350 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||6 2/3 cups (720 g)||5 1/2 cups (595 g)||4 1/2 cups (485 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||7 cups (755 g)||5 1/2 cups (595 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||8 1/4 cups (890 g)||6 1/2 cups (700 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||7 1/2 cups (810 g)|
|140 lb (64 kg)||8 1/3 cups (900 g)
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3488 kcal/kg