Hills Prescription Diet Dog z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities 3.63kg
Hill's Prescription Diet™
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Canine ULTRA is formulated with the following benefits:
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food
- No intact animal protein to help avoid adverse reactions to food
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased in omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Canine ULTRA is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this package out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g) - 3/4 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/4 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (110 g) - 1 3/4 cups (155 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (130 g) - 2 1/4 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (175 g) - 3 cups (265 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (235 g) - 3 2/3 cups (325 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (265 g) - 4 1/4 cups (375 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (310 g) - 5 cups (440 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 cups (350 g) - 5 1/2 cups (485 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (380 g) - 6 cups (530 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (460 g) - 7 1/4 cups (640 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine ULTRA provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement , Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors , Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3724 kcal/kg