Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Weight + Urinary Care
Just like the human epidemic, over 55% of the cat population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and its relationship with family members because that extra weight may: reduce play time, put your cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones, and negatively affect the lifelong general health of your cat. Stress has also been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's weight and urinary health. In fact, the nutrition in Metabolic + Urinary Stress Feline has been shown to reduce the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89% AND to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days and contains ingredients to help manage stress.
How It Helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic + Urinary Stress every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life as well as improved urinary health. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Ideal Weight of Cat Weight Loss Weight Control 6 lb (2,7 kg) 3/8 cup (35 g) 5/8 cup (55 g) 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1/2 cup (45 g) 3/4 cup (65 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 5/8 cup (55 g) 7/8 cup (75 g) 12 lb (5,4 kg) 2/3 cup (60 g) 1 cup (90 g) 14 lb (6,4 kg) 3/4 cup (65 g) 1 1/8 cups (100 g) 16 lb (7,3 kg) 7/8 cup (75 g) 1 1/4 cups (110 g) 18 lb (8,2 kg) 7/8 cup (75 g) 1 3/8 cups (120 g)
- Additional Information