How It Helps
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Helps skin to recover naturally
- Holistic long-term solution supporting healthy immune system
How It Works
- With proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
- No corn, chicken by product meal, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription DietTM dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 5/8 cup (60 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 cup (95 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 3/8 cups (130 g) 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 2/3 cups (155 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/3 cups (220 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 cups (260 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/3 cups (315 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 4 cups (375 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 4 1/3 cups (405 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 3/4 cups (445 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 5 2/3 cups (535 g)
- Additional Information
Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3680 kcal/kg (344 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1 % Protein 23.0 Fat 15.1 Crude Fiber 1.6 Carbohydrate / NFE 54.6 Calcium 0.97 Phosphorous 0.78 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.114 Vitamin C 151 ppm Vitamin E 823 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.80 Total Omega-6 FA 3.96
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Product Agree Food Manufacturer No Product Gift No