Indoor scratching can also be a sign of anxiety, which may be due to:
• Changes in the home.
• Tension and conflicts in homes with more than one cat.
The new liquid formula combines three key ingredients:
1) Blue colour, so lines that mimic the visual message (lacerations) of the scratches can be created.
2) Catnip to attract your cat to the scratching post.
3) A synthetic copy of the pheromone message that directs scratching on the surface where the product has been applied.
How to use: It’s simple. Just apply FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY slowly onto your cat’s scratching post by drawing 2 or 3 lines every time as follows:
• 1 pipette daily during the first week
• 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4 If your cat is still scratching in undesirable areas at the end of week 2,
FELIWAY Classic spray can also be applied to the areas where scratching is unwanted.
Quick results! Improvements seen after 7 days:
• In over 8/10 cats that have been scratching on objects in the home.
• In over 9/10 newly adopted cats that were encouraged to use the scratching post.
- Additional Information
Ingredients Feliscratch by Feliway redirects cat scratching onto your desired location. Scratching is a natural behaviour in cats. Indoors and outdoors, cats scratch on vertical and horizontal surfaces, mainly to mark their territory and condition their nails to keep them sharp. FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY® is shown to be effective at preventing or reducing unwanted vertical scratching away from the scratching post, from day 1. • 85% of cats already scratching were no longer scratching or scratching less after 7 days • 91% of newly adopted cats/kittens were no longer scratching or scratching less after 7 days Each pack contains 9x pipettes, which lasts for one month Feliscratch attracts cats to their scratching post in three unique ways: Blue stained lines that mimic the visual message (lacerations) of the scratches Catnip contributes to attract your cat to the scratching post The pheromone message directs cat scratching on the surface where the product has been applied. Feliscratch by Feliway redirects cat scratching onto your desired location. Quick improvements were seen after 7 days: • in more than 8/10 cats already scratching • in more than 9/10 newly adopted cats/kittens Product Agree No Manufacturer No Product Gift No