Drontal for cats removes all common feline intestinal parasites including hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms. This wormer can be used on kittens from one month of age and 0.5kg bodyweight.
A single dose of Drontal is effective in treating all these internal parasites. And the user-friendly taste tab formulation makes the dosing task simpler. The use of this intestinal worm medication does not require fasting prior to, or after administration.
Key Features of Drontal:
- Reliable and effective control of all common intestinal worms in cat.
- Suitable for young and old felines.
- Excellent safety profile, well tolerated by pets.
- Dosage is based on weight.
- Each Drontal tablet for Cats contains praziquantel and pyrantel.
For CATS over 4kg Only .The recommended dose rates are 57.5 mg/kg pyrantel embonate and 5 mg/kg praziquantel. This is equivalent to one Drontal small Cat Film-coated Tablet per 4 kg body weight and 1 Drontal Cat large Film-coated Tablet per 6 kg body weight.
THIS IS SOLD PER TABLET
- Additional Information
Ingredients 345 mg Pyrantel embonate, 30mg Praziquantel per tablet Product Agree No Manufacturer No Product Gift No